MIB Worldwide Chauffeured Services – Cancellation Policy
MIB Worldwide Chauffeured Services – Cancellation Policy
1) This Contract is legally binding document. Client hereby verifies that the pick-up date, times, number of passengers and billing information are correctly stated on the reservation confirmation.
2) Airport Pick up Policy: Additional charges may incur for waiting time after arriving flights. There is no extra charge for the first 60 minutes after the flight lands. After 60 minutes there is an extra $15 charge for every 30 minutes of waiting time for sedans. Waiting fee will be billed in half hour increments.-No Exceptions. For all arriving flights, upon arrival please go directly to the baggage claim area and retrieve your luggage, after you have received your luggage please call us and tell us your exact location. If contact is not made to our office 1 ½ hours after the flight lands, Than a No show fee of the full rate will be applied to the credit card on file. To avoid a no-show fee please do not leave the airport before calling the office for assistance. The number is: (858)764-4467
3) A) Sedan Cancellation Policy: We understand your travel plans may change and other circumstances may arise. With that in mind, MIB Worldwide Chauffeured Services has a very simple cancellation policy for local sedan transfers (San Diego area). Just give us 4 hours notice within our business hours prior to your pickup time and we will give you a full refund We will not refund payment if cancelled with less than 4 hours notice prior to pickup time or in the event of a no-show. For all pickups and drop offs outside San Diego County such as Los Angeles, Irvine etc. and charter hourly rentals, we require 24 hours notice for cancellations. Our business hours are Monday-Sunday, 03.00am to 12.00am. . Refunds normally show up on your account within 2 business days depending upon the credit card and issuing bank.
4) Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent &/or client refuses a replacement vehicle, no refund is due. If no replacement vehicle is available, refund shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client. In case of an emergency, the Company may sub contract the rental to another limousine service.
5) Extra stops are a minimum charge of $10.00 depending on mileage and the type of vehicle-This includes restroom stops. We also charge for unexpected waiting time. Airport clients are given 60 minutes to locate luggage and contact office. Flat rate trips are given 5 min. to load and depart. All concerts are given 10 min. to locate vehicle. After these time limits a waiting fee will be assessed ranging from $30-$125 per hour there after depending on which vehicle you have reserved. Waiting fee and over time will be billed in 30 minutes increments at the standard hourly rate of the vehicle.
6) MIB Worldwide Chauffeured Services shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup or drop-off information, and any situation beyond our control.
7) There will be $20 charge for sedan pick-ups between 11.45pm-03:45am. (Midnight Fee)
8) The rate is subject to change based on any services that you specifically request such as Meet and Greet, wait time, stops, tolls, parking, and any other misc. fees that may apply that have not already been included above.
9) The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 200.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation/vomit/excessive cleaning fee is 300.00 per incident. Lost/damaged/broken decanter fee is $100.00, glass $15.00.
10) Smoking or eating is not allowed in our vehicles. No illegal drugs of any kind will be allowed in the vehicle. Customers/passengers will be fined at owner’s discretion with a minimum fine of $500 and will be subject to lawful action. The chauffeur may terminate the contract without refund if at any time he or she deems anyone in the client’s party to be engaging in illegal activity, acting rude or unruly or damaging the vehicle.
11) Customer hereby indemnifies and holds harmless MIB Worldwide Chauffeured Services, its agents, employees and representatives from and for any and all claims relating to lost/damaged luggage and personal property. MIB Worldwide Chauffeured Services is absolutely not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
12) Vehicles are sold and /or updated at the discretion of management. Vehicle requests are not guaranteed.
13) The Company is authorized to process the Client’s credit card, or credit card attached to the booking for overages, and/or damages without further consent from the Client.
14) The Company can provide car seat up on customer’s request for an additional fee. It is customer’s responsibility to install the car seat properly and the Client hereby waives any and all claims against the Company, its agents or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages.
15) The Client hereby waives any and all claims against the Company, its agents or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages, to Client’s person or property from whatever cause. In addition, Client waives any right of subrogation with regard to the same.
16) Customer acknowledges the receipt of Reservation Agreement and Reservation/Cancellation Policy. By submitting a reservation you agree that (1) you are requesting the services listed above, (2) that you are authorizing MIB Worldwide Chauffeured Services to charge received card and (3) that you received a copy of Reservation Agreement and Cancellation Policy.